RE: [OpenMap Users] ASCII Lat Long Ht Data

From: Sutphin, William B CIV NUWC NWPT <william.sutphin_at_navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:52:04 -0500

I looked at the tutorials, thanks. I'm adding the layer to MapBean. Should
I use PlugInLayer instead?

OpenMap has a lot of fun stuff, its just sometimes hard to tie together or
decide which of the many ways to do something.

I started with the source to DTED layer, but I'm not convinced yet that this
is the most apropos thing.

Bill Sutphin
Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport
Bldg 1351, Room 211C
Newport, RI 02841
(401) 832-5813
DSN 432-5813