RE: [OpenMap Users] ASCII Lat Long Ht Data

From: Sutphin, William B CIV NUWC NWPT <william.sutphin_at_navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:41:36 -0500

Thanks

I took what I needed from BasicLayer and just force feed it a list of
OMPoints. This gave me a bunch of square things of course, but it seems to
be drawing OK.

What would be really swell now is a utility to convert an OMPoint list to am
OMImage. Actually I was supposed to look at OMGrid, but I haven't yet. I
suspect the data is gridded but I don't know for sure.

Is there some sort of gridding utility available in OM?

Bill Sutphin
Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport
Bldg 1351, Room 211C
Newport, RI 02841
(401) 832-5813
DSN 432-5813