[OpenMap Users] Extending SelectMouseMode

From: Adams Tan <nikida78_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:44:08 +0800

Hi,

I need to change the MapMouseSupport tagged to the default SelectMouseMode.
Hence, I decided to extend SelectMouseMode and change the mouse support on
init (of the MouseMode).

However, after I change the selectMouseMode.class (in openmap.properties) to
reflect on my new class (ie. CustomSelectMouseMode), the new MouseMode is
not used when I run the app. In fact, the constructors aren't even called
(i've placed printout statements).

Anything that I missed? Or is there a better way to change the MouseSupport
used in the SelectMouseMode?

Adams Tan