[OpenMap Users] Saving text to file.

From: Ratliff, Michelle W. <MICHELLE.W.RATLIFF_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:40:18 -0400

Hello,

   I'm trying to save all graphics drawn by the user to a file so that
the user can reload it at a later time. The text object is giving me an
error when I try to use the 'save map' option in the Drawing Tool Layer.
I'm getting a "NotSerializableException" on the BasicStroke for the
OMText component. Does anyone know how to make it serializable?

Thanks for any assistance!
Michelle Ratliff
SAIC IISBU
410-872-7092