RE: [OpenMap Users] Saving text to file.

From: Ratliff, Michelle W. <MICHELLE.W.RATLIFF_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:39:45 -0400

Don,

   Thanks but I'm not sure how to do this. Would I need to pull the
OMText.java out of openmap and call my own version of it? Then traverse
The list of objects I'm trying to save and see if text object is being
saved? Is there any examples you can give me? Is openmap planning on
fixing this bug in the near future?

Thanks for any help,
Michelle