Re: [OpenMap Users] rpf and CADRG maps

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:35:52 -0400

Hi Michelle,

I guess you could try that, but I don't think that part of the code
has changed, nor have I seen a problem with OpenMap code handling
newer CADRG data.

Are you reading the newer data off a CD, or did you download it? Do
you have another software package that can read it (are you sure the
data didn't get corrupted)?

The other thing I'd try is running the
com.bbn.openmap.layer.rpf.RpfFrame class directly on some frame files
(you can find those buried down in the RPF directory) to see if the
code is having a problem with one file, or all of them.

- Don