Re: [OpenMap Users] Offset a Geo

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:42:21 -0400

Hi Bill,

The Geo.add() is a vector math operation. The x, y, z of Geo is not
lat, lon, elevation, it's a single coordinate making up of the radian
components of a unit vector to that point on a sphere (ellipsoid,
actually). If you want to move a Geo, why don't you just change it's
location? Geo.initialize(lat, lon);

GeoArray is intended to be used for groups of Geos representing a
GeoRegion or GeoPath, but you could use it for general storage instead
of an ArrayList<Geo> if that worked better for you.

OM5 isn't out quite yet, very soon.

- Don