[OpenMap Users] polygon with curved lines

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:17:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'm interested in drawing polygons with its lines curved. I know that in theory it is not possible since a polygon is based on lines straight but i need to be able to draw lines curved and straight. I've been reviewing OMPoly class, and i think i should modify this class to convert the straight lines in curved lines (the curved lines would be formed by OMCircle class, wouldn't be?)

I'm lost...anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance