[OpenMap Users] [Plugin] new plugin for OpenStreetMap dataset

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 04:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,
I'm working on a dataset from OpenStreetMap and I'd like to create a generic
dataset which might turn out to be useful to other developers too.
I've checked out this page:
http://openmap.bbn.com/doc/api/com/bbn/openmap/plugin/PlugInLayer.html
but I'm not quite sure where to start.
To date I've a couple of classes to represent the basic OpenStreetMap data
(nodes, ways) and I'd like to integrate them in OpenMap in a proper generic
package.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Mulone