Re: [OpenMap Users] [Plugin] new plugin for OpenStreetMap dataset

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:41:45 -0400

Hi Mulone,

Instead of a PlugIn, it's better to create a layer by extending
OMGraphicHandlerLayer. You would start by overriding the prepare()
method, returning an OMGraphicList full of OMGraphics for the current
projection. Check out the com.bbn.openmap.layer.learn package for
examples.

Hope this helps,

-- Don