[OpenMap Users] Making selectable to parts of a composite graphic

From: Adams Tan <nikida78_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:32:11 +0800

Hi, i have created a composite graphic with a main body and some companion
(smaller) graphics. Currently, I have a popup menu that shows up when the
graphic (any part) is selected. However, I want to implement it in such a
way that only the main graphic will respond to the right-click-popup action.

How can i do that? Thanks...

Adams Tan