Re: [OpenMap Users] Making selectable to parts of a composite graphic

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:21:43 -0400

Hi Adams,

You can get more control over how the OMGraphicHandlerLayer responds
to MouseEvents by using your own StandardMouseInterpreter and
overriding the methods where you want particular behavior. I did
something similar to what you are thinking by adding a method on my
layer that provided the mouse event in addition to the OMGraphic for
the request for the menu items. You can create a MouseInterpreter
that will call that method instead, and given the mouse event you
should be able to determine if your main graphic is being clicked on.