[OpenMap Users] Distance tool and information delegator

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:05:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

If I press distance button, I visualise on information delegator component (below the map) the distance (measured in miles) and the generated angle while I draw the lines between points to figure out the distance, ok. My question is, how can I get that distance shown at information delegator and put it on my own textfield of my application? I'd like that information delegator component disappears of the map. I know that I can remove it from openmap.properties. However, if I remove it, the tooltip functionality disappears too (I don't know why). Then...is there any way to make invisible that component? or perhaps...reduce its heigth to zero?

Thanks in advance.
Regards