Re: Re[OpenMap Users] cent updates to OM5

From: JayDub <justcallmejay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 07:27:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Don, will there be a standard way to get lat,lon coords for OMGraphics in
OM5? I think there should.
LatLon getLatLon();
And let the different graphics interpret that differently. For a point,
obvious results. For a polygon, probably it could return the centroid, for a
line same thing.

I find it difficult to believe that you can't get back a location from an
OMGraphic. Or I just don't know how to. At any rate, if there's a way I
think it should be clearer and easier to access and implemented in OMGraphic
or BasicGeometry.

:jumping: