[OpenMap Users] Sometimes have to call layerHandler.doPrepare() twice

From: Greg Jewell <greg17_at_jewell.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:53:27 -0400

Hello,

I am new to OpenMap, so please forgive me if I am missing something
fundamental. I am attempting to load a graphic list on the layer handler
with potentially many graphics. These graphics may be any combination of
vectors and rasters. Sometimes, after I am done loading the list, the call
to layerHandler.doPrepare() doesn't display what I just loaded. If I add a
second call to doPrepare() immediately after the first, everything seems to
be drawn correctly.

This looks like a timing issue, but I'm not certain. Any insight would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg