[OpenMap Users] Issue with road joints and matted color

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 04:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm building a renderer for OpenStreetMap and I've come across this issue:
when I set the line color to white and the matted color to grey for roads,
this is what I get:
http://yfrog.com/5gjointsp
As you can see the roads seem separate but they're not.
I've already tried to set a transparent matted color but it doens't solve
it.
Is there a proper way to solve this issue?

Mulone