Re: [OpenMap Users] A "Bermuda point" and setting selectability

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:27:49 -0400

I'm wondering of 0, 0 is getting interpreted as pixels. Are you
passing 0f, 0f or 0.0, 0.0 so they get interpreted as floats/doubles
and therefore the image gets placed as coordinates?

As to your second question, there's a layer method
isSelectable(OMGraphic) and isHighlightable(OMGraphic) that you can
override and return true/false, depending on what kind of behavior you
want for different OMGraphics.

- Don