Re: [OpenMap Users] CVS access to old version?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:00:33 -0400

Rob,

The CVS tree was migrated to SVN, so we do have a 4.6 branch in the SVN
repository. Access to it has been turned off to the public because we
aren't planning on updating it. I'll see what it would take to get
permissions for just that branch opened up so you can see what has
changed for you.

OM5 is the trunk of the repository. 4.6.x was actually the departure
off the trunk.

- Don