Re: [OpenMap Users] Issues with OpenMap in a jar file

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 04:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Don!

I'm reading the png file in byte arrays with
http://www.copypastecode.com/6124 and then I load them into a
ByteRasterLocation ( http://www.copypastecode.com/6128 ).

The png files are definitely in the jar file but the
PropUtils.getResourceOrFileOrURL can't find them.
This code:

String path = fileRelativePath.replace("\\", "/");
InputStream in = OSMSettings.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(
"/"+path );
if (in==null)
      in = OSMSettings.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream( path );

finds the file, but then when I try to render the ByteRasterLocation I get
that weird error message.

Any ideas?

Mulone