Re: [OpenMap Users] Openmap + GIS

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:00:23 -0400

Hi Mulone,

Take a look at the com.bbn.openmap.graphicLoader package, you could
create something that extends AbstractGraphicLoader and pushes
OMGraphics to a layer. You just add your GraphicLoader and the
com.bbn.openmap.plugin.graphicLoader.GraphicLoaderConnector to the
openmap.components property (or MapHandler), and the layer is
created/set up automatically. Or you could just set a layer on the
graphicloader programmatically.

The AbstractGraphicLoader has a timer build-in. See AnimationTester for
an example.

- Don