Re: Re[OpenMap Users] cent updates to OM5

From: JayDub <justcallmejay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah.. I definitely think it's worth taking a look at. I think that as
computer programmers, we ought to be careful that we don't get lost
abstracting, encapsulating, modulating and applying every principle of good
programming so much that some of the should be simple tasks become
ridiculously more difficult than is necessary. Programming principles
shouldn't be that potent... the concept should dictate what functionality
should be grouped together. I'm quite new to OpenMap and I hope that I can
make a reliable contribution to it one day. :) Great project, forgive me if
my comments sound a tad bit uneducated. :-D