[OpenMap Users] Bounce

From: Sutphin, William B CIV NUWC NWPT <william.sutphin_at_navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:43:04 -0400

Hi

I need to monitor the inside of a polygon against updating lat-long posits. I'd like to be able to tell which segment of the poly was violated in order to give some hint about which way the track should turn to stay inside a polygon (like a limit area). I'm currently using a GeoRegion to hold the polygon. I open to suggestion though.

Thanks

Bill Sutphin
Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport
Bldg 1351, Room 211C
Newport, RI 02841
(401) 832-5813
DSN 432-5813