Re: [OpenMap Users] Bounce

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:26:04 -0400

Hi Bill,

If you are keeping track of the current and last position of the track,
you can create a GeoSegment from that. Then, you can use the
Intersection class methods to figure out where the intersection point was.

To find out which segment was intersected, you would probably have to do
something similar to the Intersection.isSegmentnearPoly(Geo, Geo,
GeoArray, double) method. Instead of returning the intersection Geo,
you could create a method that returned a GeoSegment created from the
p10, p11 variable that got the hit.