[OpenMap Users] Issue with animation + layer

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
Thanks to your help I managed to set up a GPS simulator in my application
using a Socket and a simple client/server threads. I created a simple layer
to display the user position and their movements and I update the
ByteRasterLocation representing the user position with the function
updateUserPosition. For some reason when I call this function the position
gets updated correctly, but the ByteRasterLocation disappears until I pan or
I zoom. I tried to call repaint() and other functions but nothing seems to
sort it out. I'm sure it's just a simple call to be added to the
updateUserPosition, but I don't know which and where.

LayerCode (don't worry, it's pretty short): http://tinyurl.com/nyqjyg

Thanks for any hints,
Mulone