Re: [OpenMap Users] Issue with animation + layer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:38:47 -0400

Hi Mulone,

The Layer.repaint() method is the JComponent repaint() method.

I suspect that you aren't calling generate(projection) on the OMGraphics
that are changed before you call repaint(), and the OMGraphics don't
know where to place themselves. You can get the projection by calling
layer.getProjection(); It won't be null if the layer has been added to
the mapbean.