Re: [OpenMap Users] Where is the demo source?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:40:57 -0400

The default OpenMap application is com.bbn.openmap.app.OpenMap. It uses
the openmap.properties file to configure itself. The openmap.components
property defines the components (menus, tools) and the openmap.layers
property defines the layers. The openmap.properties file has comments
in it that describe how to use it to configure OpenMap.