[OpenMap Users] ArcCalc turn up and down depending on zoom

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:26:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am using OMArea to prepare a graphic based on OMLines which are straight and curves. To create the last one, I am using ArcCalc Class to provide lines with curves. I generate successfully the graphic, however, when I zoom over the map, the lines curved are turn up or down depending on the applied zoom, it is something very strange, any idea?If it is useful, I am using openmap version 4.6.5

Thanks in advance.
Regards