[OpenMap Users] ASRP Display Issue

From: Karl Stuempfle <kstuempfle_at_omi.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:14:08 -0400

I realize this is a simple thing, but for some reason, I just can't seem
to see what the problem is.

I have a set of ASRP data on my local hard-drive, and I have all of the
properties for the ASRP layer set as the defaults, except for the "thf"
as shown below. During startup, I get the following error message:

*** ERROR ***
ASRPLayer (ASRP) caught exception trying to read TRANSH01.THF:
D:\asrp_data (Access is denied)
*************

The folder that the data is in is showing that it has normal
permissions, and the drive is one that I have all my other data stored
on (CADRG, DTED, etc) and they work fine. Any ideas?

Here is the only asrpLayer property setting that I changed from what is
listed in the API docs:

asrpLayer.thf=D\:\\asrp_data

The thf file for my dataset resides in the asrp_data folder I'm pointing
to, and that folder contains an ASRP subfolder that itself contains many
subfolders, in accordance with the ASRP spec.

Any help would be..... helpful.
Karl...

--
Karl Stuempfle