[OpenMap Users] Issue with OMGraphicHandlerLayer

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I've found this interesting thread
http://openmap.bbn.com/mailArchives/openmap-users/2004-06/2869.html and I'm
trying to code it in my application.
This is the stuff I've added to my OMGraphicHandlerLayer:
http://www.copypastecode.com/7028
Note: I can't use the properties file because our application all the
settings are loaded programmatically.

Unfortunately I seem to be unable to make it work... The method
isHighlightable() never gets called. I tried to debug the framework to
figure out what I'm doing wrong but no luck so far.
Which is the class that invokes the isHighlightable?

Thanks for your patience and helpful hints.
Mulone