Re: [OpenMap Users] Issue with OMGraphicHandlerLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:25:35 -0400

If it's methods are getting called, it's active. I'd use a debugger and
step through where the events are going to see why your layer isn't
reacting. I think you are doing the right things, it's just that
something isn't quite flowing all the way through to the layer and I
can't spot the problem.

- Don