[OpenMap Users] OpenMap Projections

From: C S <usmsci_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all. My openmap.properties is set to mercatur projection but i have data in another project. Does openmmap convert these somehow automatically or is there a way to display certain maps and overlays in OpenMap through code to line up data in different projections?

I have some data, some netcdf data that i read in that is in Orthographic projection and some in WGS-84 projection and would like to use it with openmap but right now mercatur seems to be the current projection.

Thanks all for the openmap noobie help!

-CS