Re: [OpenMap Users] Rotate a OMAreaList

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:14:18 +0000 (GMT)

Don, thanks for answering.

I used forward method successfully just a few hours after sending my previous message (reading the openmap documentation)

However, I continue trying to rotate an OMLine. I can rotate the line calling (Graphics2D)g).rotate(angle, x,y) at render method (X and Y transformed from Lat/Long by forward method), but, when I zoom or pan the map, the line is getting crazy, the line seems to lose the center, moving around over the map...I think I must set new lat long postion (after rotating) to fix the new position but i dont know how i can retrieve the X,Y position from the line after rotating (Graphics2D does not have any method to get the coordinates...) in order to translate to lat/long positions later...

Don, I need to rotate polygons, lines...etc giving an azimuth input...

Thanks in advance