[OpenMap Users] Context menus and layer ordering

From: Paul Chisholm <pch42_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:15:21 +1000

Hi,

I seem to be having some sort of issue with layer ordering. I understand
that the layers are displayed in the order they appear in the layers
panel, with layers higher up being displayed over the top of layers
lower down. I have created a number of subclasses of
OMGraphicHandlerLayer to display my own data. Each of these layers has a
right-click context menu. What I observe when I have two layers (A and
B) on display with A above B is that a right-click over an area of the
display brings up the context menu for layer B rather than layer A. If
If I reorder layers so that A is below B then a right-click displays the
context menu for A. Any idea what I might be doing to cause this
behaviour?

Thanks,
Paul