Re: [OpenMap Users] Help with OMGraphics

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:10:40 +0200

Hello Valerio

Create a |new layer that extends OMGraphicHandlerLayer which converts
your JTS objects into the corresponding OMGraphic's and return those
objects in the prepare method.

Take a look at the prepare method here for an example
http://carsten-oland.blogspot.com/2009/08/build-you-own-gpsgis-system-in-less.html

BR
Carsten|