Re: [OpenMap Users] How can I add a postgis layer in openmap

From: JayDub <justcallmejay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this... So far I'm getting somewhere it seems.

Had to download the postgis driver and the jdbc driver.
Now I get this exception... any ideas?

I've put a shp file into the database using shp2pgsql -s 3344 shpfile.shp
tablename > file.sql
Then
pgsql dbname -f file.sql

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Operation on two geometries with
different SRIDs
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2062)
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1795)
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:479)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:353)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:252)
        at
hs.module.map.PostGISGeometryLayer.prepare(PostGISGeometryLayer.java:239)
        at
com.bbn.openmap.layer.policy.StandardRenderPolicy.prepare(StandardRenderPolicy.java:99)
        at
com.bbn.openmap.layer.OMGraphicHandlerLayer$LayerWorker.construct(OMGraphicHandlerLayer.java:695)
        at com.bbn.openmap.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:127)