Re: [OpenMap Users] Layer repaint problem

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:41:32 -0400

Hi JayDub,

Try using a ListResetProjectionChangePolicy. What's happening is that
the old list is still being held by your layer while it's talking to
the database, and if the map gets painted for another layer, your
layer renders what it has. The LRPCP will clear out the list right
away, since you'll be replacing the list later.

Hope this helps,

-- Don