Re: [OpenMap Users] Labels disappearing

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:40:14 -0400

Hi JayDub,

Do you call generate(Projection) on the OMGraphics after you add the
OMTextLabelers, but before you paint? That should happen in the
method below before you return the list:

On Sep 14, 2009, at 9:32 AM, JayDub wrote:

> Any one help me with this?
>

> JayDub wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I override the SHP layer to add OMTextLabeler's. I see them
>> when
>> zooming but they disappear after the layer is fully painted.
>>
>> _at_Override
>> public synchronized OMGraphicList prepare() {
>> OMGraphicList graphicList = super.prepare();

Projection proj = getProjection();

>> for(int i = 0; i < graphicList.size(); i++){
>> OMGraphic graphic = graphicList.getOMGraphicAt(i);
>> OMTextLabeler label = new OMTextLabeler("SOME
>> TEXT",OMText.JUSTIFY_RIGHT);
>> graphic.putAttribute(OMGraphicConstants.LABEL, label);

graphic.generate(proj);

>> }
>> return graphicList;
>> }

Otherwise, the labels never get told where to render themselves.

-Don