[OpenMap Users] Graphics object to draw

From: Tony Vasile <avasile_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:17:26 +1100

Hi

I need to draw a specific object which consists of a line from a known
position and at the end of the line a circle is drawn. The centre of the
circle is the end of the line and I want the visible line to be reduced by
this radius. On the circle there are also four short lines at the various
poles i.e 0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees and 270 degrees. I had
thought about creating either a OMGraphicsList object with each of the
components as part of the list.

The only thing I need to know is the intersection point of the circle and
the line to work out where the actual end of the truncated line will be.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tony Vasile
Senior Software Engineer
CSC

Level 3B, 26 Talavera Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose - CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 5B/26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia;
Incorporated in Australia. ACN: 008 476 944