[OpenMap Users] ArcCalc problem with 180 degrees arc

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:08:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi again,

I was trying to solve the problem of ArcCalc. I realized when ArcCalc is 180 degrees (PI radians) this turn up and down in a random way when i zoom the map. I donīt know why it happens, but if I create with smaller arc (176 degrees for example) this does not happen. (with 177 degrees does). is it an openmap bug?

Thanks in advance
Regards