Re: [OpenMap Users] Slow rendering when zoomed in

From: Greg Jewell <greg17_at_jewell.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:27:42 -0400

Hi Don,

The only layer that I am using is a single instance of a slightly
modified (subclassed) OMGraphicHandlerLayer. I did try setting the
Environment.doingXWindowsWorkaround flag because I saw it mentioned in
the forums. I seem to remember having difficulty with it, though. I
thought that the code wanted a Unix/Linux OS before it did any special
processing based on the flag. I even tried to force use of OpenGL, but
that actually caused other problems for me so I abandoned it.

I will try the environment flag again on Monday. I may have been doing
something silly before.

Thanks for your help!

Greg