[OpenMap Users] How can I keep OpenMap updated in real time according to the CSV file updates?

From: Moe Zakeri <mzakeri_at_ironhawk.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:57:59 -0700

I am trying to keep OpenMap updated in real time according to the CSV file
updates/changes that I need to make. For example, if I add a new city, or
change its location in the CSV file it won't be displayed on the map while I
have the OpenMap running. Currently I can see the updates/changes on the map
by reloading the properties file. Is there any other way to set this to auto
reload for example in every 5 seconds?

Thanks,

Moe