Re: [OpenMap Users] How do I set OpenMap to be zoomed at a location from CSV file or anywhere else in the settings?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:25:29 -0400

Hi Moe,

Paul suggestion is the correct one for adjusting the starting
location. You can also set the openmap.Scale and openmap.Projection
values to adjust the other projection parameters.

If you are using the GoToMenu in the properties file, you can set pre-
defined areas. An example:

gotoMenu.class=com.bbn.openmap.gui.GoToMenu
gotoMenu.addDefaults=true
goto.views=Argentina India Massachusetts United_States Caspian_Sea
Russia
Russia.latitude=40.20
Russia.longitude=46.500
Russia.name=Russia
Russia.projection=Mercator
Russia.scale=5.0E7
Argentina.latitude=-39.760445
Argentina.longitude=-65.92294
Argentina.name=Argentina
Argentina.projection=Mercator
Argentina.scale=5.0E7

Also, if your Layer/object implements the DataBoundsProvider
interface, The GoToMenu will ask it for a DataBounds to use to add to
its menu for predefined view based on a dataset.