[OpenMap Users] Where to pass an array of parameters directly to display locations every 5 seconds instead of using CVS file and the properties file?

From: Moe Zakeri <mzakeri_at_ironhawk.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:07:28 -0700

Hi Don,

I need to pass my array of parameters directly to openmap and to display new
locations periodically - for example every 5 seconds instead of writing my
parameters to the CVS file, set it in the properties file, and reloading the
properties file manually. Where is the shortcut to do this in the API?

I see that createLocation is responsible to make new locations. Is this
where I have to send my array of parameters to?

protected Location createLocation(float lat, float lon, java.lang.String
name, java.lang.String iconURL)

Also in LocationLayer, reloadData() can reload my locations periodically
when calling doPrepare(), am I right?

Thank you,

Moe