Re: [OpenMap Users] Get Shape data from ShapeLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:12:28 -0400

Hi Adam,

You can ask the ShapeLayer for its OMGraphicList, using getList().
The OMGraphics contain the coordinates. They will be in the
OMGraphicList in the order they were retrieved from the Shape file.

For OMPoly objects, you can call getLatLonArray(). Beware! When you
get those coordinates, they will be in radians. If you want to
inspect them as lat/lon decimal degrees, you should make a copy of
them before sending them to ProjMath.arrayRadToDeg(), which will do
the conversion in place. If you don't make the copy, you mess up the
OMPoly.