[OpenMap Users] MapBean/MapPanel mouseExit...

From: Adam Brightwell <adam.brightwell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:32:23 -0500

Hi all,

Are there any suggestions on how to properly listen for mouse events on the
map panel and not just the individual layers? Allow me to clarify what I am
attempting to do... I just need to know when the mouse exits the map so that
I can handle the event without having to implement the same functionality on
the individual layers since the event really has nothing to do with the
layers.

Thanks,
Adam