[OpenMap Users] Annoying openmap debug

From: Democko, Nickie <nickie.democko_at_lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:45:00 -0500

When I draw an icon on the map that is not in view, I get the following error:

OMRaster: attempted to generate without pixels defined!

What I'd like would be to not see this error. It's getting in the way of reading the real errors.
So how can I either:

1. Turn off debug to the point that I don't see this

2. Send debug to the ether (not a file, not the screen, just noplace)

I tried sending the debug to a log file with Debug.directOutput("file", false, false), but that file gets big fast. I'd rather just have this message disappear.

Thanks,
Nickie