Re: [OpenMap Users] Applet problem with latest xorg

From: Charles Cossé <ccosse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:18:09 +0000

Don,

I tried putting the openmap.properties file outside the jar next to (what I
think) corresponds to the root of the system. The system is a little
"modern" so as not to have a formal html page at the top ... rather, it is
cryptically hidden inside of a weblogic server and served up as a .do page
(old version of Dojo toolkit). I tried several locations but they all
resulted in the same errors. I agree that it looks like that would be a
good solution, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I'll try a couple more
things along those lines (rebooting the server again, etc).

Thanks,
Charles