Re: [OpenMap Users] How to make Open Map menu and buttons larger

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:54:16 +0100

Hello

You can make all your fonts dynamically resizable by using the
FontSizePanel.java
<http://www.java2s.com/Open-Source/Java-Document/Swing-Library/substance-look-feel/test/check/statusbar/FontSizePanel.java.htm>
from the Substance Look and Feel. Here
http://carsten-oland.blogspot.com/2009/08/font-sizer-in-openmap-statusbar.html
is a way to put a font resize slider into the OM status bar.

If you need (permanent) larger toolbar buttons just replace the icons in
the OM jar file with your own stuff.

BR
Carsten