Re: [OpenMap Users] Displaying S57 data

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:32:19 +0200

Hello Tony

There is a commercial S52 plugin for OM available here
http://www.navicon.dk/web/normal.php?pageid=126

If you have patience (a lot, tiles are calculated on demand and not
cached) you can get a feel for the rendering quality here
http://www.navicon.dk/tileserver/

To run the demo, download S52.jar <http://navicon.dk/s52/S52.jar> and do
"java -Xmx256m -jar S52.jar".

The full version has a advanced GUI to control which features to display
at different zoom levels etc.

BR
Carsten