[OpenMap Users] OpenStreetMap Layer

From: John McMahon <jmcmahon_at_mobilvox.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:19:51 -0400

Hello All,

I would like to create an OpenStreetMap layer for OpenMap, and I was
wondering if anyone had done this before and what it requires. I have
OpenStreetMap data in the form of an .osm XML file. Will I just have to
parse that XML file and create a class that extends OMGraphicHanderLayer?

I am fairly new to both OpenMap and OpenStreetMap, so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

John